Friday, August 17, 2012

Just One More Day.......



We had planned to leave for home on Thursday.  But with persuasion (it didn't take much) we stayed an extra day with Ben and JoLin and the kids. 

When trying to keep from swallowing the pits, Quinn generated lots of cherry juice.

Joel wanted to show us where he will be going to school.  This wall with the planets has captured his interest.  His bedroom at home is a mixture of planets and sharks......

There is also this wonderful map of the United States.  Joel knows where he lives and he asked Grandpa where his house was.  When Bob stood there, we could see the distance between us.
98 degrees in the sun.  We didn't stay at the school long.  Instead we headed for the air conditioned house.
Logo project complete.........So fun playing
Home for the next FEW years.
Love these kids.
I asked for a formal pose and this is what I got. 
I guess we really are going home in the morning.  Hmmmmm.

4 comments:

Momcoach said...

What a fun trip and beautiful family! Have a safe trip home!

Ann said...

And that is why a trip to Utah gave you renewed energy as you headed home. What cute kids. An extra day well spent.

Joleen said...

Great pictures. I seem to remember the same intensity on Ben's face when he was building something. Love the father/son matching shorts.

Judy said...

Joleen, you are so right.