Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Reason Ben Moved to Utah

 Sunday evening Ben took us into Ogden to show us his office.  He was responsible to select the location and do what it takes to make it a functioning business.
 ........showing his dad around the place........
 This is a  different idea of a "board room".   I recognized the hand writing and because Ben has been less than detailed about his responsibilities, I asked him "who is in charge around here."  He replied, that I was looking at him.  I was impressed.
 Beautiful summer sunset in the western sky.
 ......with dark clouds like this to the south.   Ben took us to several sites where RailWorks had built railroad tracks, either new or replacements.  I was excited to be up close to the trains.
More trains requiring more tracks.  It's ironic that Bob's last job for the State of Washington was with the Dept. of Revenue and one of his assignments was to check railways for correct taxation.  So he has walked a few tracks himself.
We loved getting a glimpse into Benjamin's professional life.  Now I know why he's so busy.

2 comments:

Joleen said...

Baby-brother Ben?

Elizabeth said...

Ben looks pretty responsible. Good visit for all, it looks like.