good guys are faced with wave after wave of enemy invaders. Many are
small and, unbeknownst to the brave defenders, simply young.
Little do they know, that behind the young are waves of more mature, experienced,
and fearsome invaders:
Many a brave soldier is lost fighting these warrior aliens, but the battle finally seems
to be turning and it seems that good will surely triumph... and then someone opens
a door, turns a corner, or backs up only to bump into something that seems *really*
out of place.
And it's BIG.
It takes a while before we see just HOW big.

And then we see just how desperate the situation is.
This is no ordinary beast - it's a Queen, and
it's making babies...!
I found this huge cyclamen "queen" among the roots of an azalea you gave me when I first moved here. I believe it
to be originally from Ruth Wick as there is a glass tube tied to the root with a slip of paper inside. I can barely make out in typed print what I believe to read: "7 77 A GATEY"
(From Kemp)




1 comment:
There have to be comments - Kemp probably has a new life form, and just thinks it's a queen cyclamen. Talk about mutation!
Post a Comment