Monday, November 22, 2010

Me and My Game Buddy

 The first part of November, I got to spend the morning with Grace.  One of the things I love about her is that she will play games with me.
 This game was "Go Fish" played with the Little Golden Book Characters.
 I think that my expression here really belongs to Ann.
 Grace is very competitive and there is no cheating!
I think she is cleaning my deck.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I don't even need to read your words - the facial expressions tell it all. What a sweet time for both of you!

Elizabeth said...

I think you both had a lot of fun. It is a hard go in some of our families to find someone who will play games with you. Judy, tell me what that is hanging on the back of the blue chair? Looks familiar.

Anonymous said...

Grace is always fun. Shannon has trained her well. Good eye Aunt Liz.

Anonymous said...

yes.Elizabeth, it is your handiwork. I love it!