Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Joleen's Birthday Yesterday

We were delighted to spend last evening with Joleen, Phil and Brooke for Jo's birthday. It was a happy day. However, I had to laugh when I heard Brooke say to her mother, "If you didn't nag me so much, I would be more likely to do it." Oh, my! Had I ever heard that one before, but directed at me???? We all nodded.

Happy Day Jo!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Joleen, you are looking very good for your birthday. Of course, you know that your mother delayed having you (force of will) until all of you could be in the new house. Having a baby while living in the garage and a tiny travel trailer would not have been very cool. You were very cooperative - I can't imagine you being anything else! Happy, happy birthday to you.

Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Joleen. It is fun to be able to share birthdays this way. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Kemp and Sonja said...

Hope it was a happy day, Joleen! You are sure much loved and admired - and looking great, by the way!

Sorry to be so late with this - just fer the record, I did try calling you! Ah well... :-)

Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you all for the good wishes. And of course, Aunt Liz, I have always been a perfect angel, with never an ornery bone in my body.