
Monday night, the tired 9hour flight travelers from Atlanta arrived for a visit. By Tuesday morning, Elissa, Libby and Natalie were ready to take the fearsome beagle for a walk down the RR trail. It is a wonderful feeling to have kids and grandkids sleeping under our roof!

The quilt is "Pajama Party" and was made from flannel scraps of all the years of Christmas PJs.
Natalie could show me every print that she ever had and was making a selection for next year.

Speaking of quilts, this is what is left of the baby quilt I made for Libby, now more than 11 years ago. The very center diamonds with the blue border have completely disintergrated. It goes every where Libby goes.

The back side is very thin and worn places are in need of repair/replacement? The reason the binding looks so good is because I replaced that about 4 years ago. I told her she could leave the quilt with me and I would repair it. It is a separation issue and I will not be mending the quilt.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a chance to spend time with your girls, Mom & Dad. Georgia is such a long ways away.
Just like Virginia????
Just like Virginia
Wish I could have seen you...
Post a Comment