
Birthdays are a happy time to take a look back from whence we came as well as to look to the future. Jay was so full of "doing things", there was never a dull moment. And with that smile, he could get most anything he wanted. I believe it was during this period of time, that he had to be secured to his bed during naptime, to keep him from climbing out the window to "escape".

Hmm. One white sock and one dark sock. And this happy boy doesn't seem to care. Who is he cheering? Perhaps it is life itself! Here's hoping that your birthday is a wonderful day. Thank you, Jay, for what you mean to this family!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jay! I remember Dad taking pictures of you standing on that planter at Cooper Point. I sure had fun with you then - remember the drain pipe under the road, and collecting frog eggs? The Climbing Bars, and "Here I Come Back Again®?" And later on Amsbaugh Road, "hopping on our hot rods" to race our bicycles down to the tracks whenever we heard the train coming, and all our hikes and camping trips. You've been a great brother!
Happy Birthday, Jay!
Happy Birthday Jay, I hope it was a good day for you!
Such happy times, such great kids. But it is still happy and great to have you kids. Happy birthday Jay.
Thanks everyone. It was a short celebration but I did get an apple pie out of the deal. Hope everyone is doing well
Post a Comment