It must have been Dad's turn to dump the compost bucket. He probably had to fight off all of you to get to do this favored duty. Wasn't this Jacob's favorite thing to do when he came to our house? I know that you all loved this part of the garden process.
4 comments:
You have got to be kidding. Of all of the treasures and memories of life in the yellow house, you couldn't think of anything better to blog about than the compost bucket????
The point, I think, is that Dad is using his right arm! Nice to see you healing up, Dad!
(and yes, Jacob loved to dump the compost about as much as any of us!)
Reason #998 that I can't go dump the compost...there are snakes out by the pile!
But now it's Judy that digs it out and spreads it around. I do the easy part.
Post a Comment