It looks as though Idaho is agreeing with the Galas. And you caught me - I was looking for the door on your refrigerator when it dawned on me you meant the back porch. That is definitely pioneering it.
I'm with Ann - enlarging the picture certainly didn't reveal any refrigerator. Actually, ours is in the storage room under the front porch, or on a lazy day when we don't want to go downstairs, inside the garage - temperature about 38 degrees. The patio is beautiful. Won't Bob come and do ours? And love the picture of Shannon and Dave - definitely some communication going on.
2 comments:
It looks as though Idaho is agreeing with the Galas. And you caught me - I was looking for the door on your refrigerator when it dawned on me you meant the back porch. That is definitely pioneering it.
I'm with Ann - enlarging the picture certainly didn't reveal any refrigerator. Actually, ours is in the storage room under the front porch, or on a lazy day when we don't want to go downstairs, inside the garage - temperature about 38 degrees. The patio is beautiful. Won't Bob come and do ours? And love the picture of Shannon and Dave - definitely some communication going on.
Post a Comment