Kemp, Jay, Joleen, Ross, Shannon and Benjamin
Joel animating the 6 Star Wars movies, telling who is on the dark side and who has the force. "Number 4 is really first. And number 7 will be coming out this year."
Cooling off with water fights." Run, Ariel, run."
This is how the Navy does it.
Big sister ganging up on little sister, with some extra help.
Each decorated their own T-shirts. Very fun.
3 comments:
I LOVE all the family pics! What fun you had and what a beautiful family! I think I'll have to explore Packwood :)
These pictures have been so wonderful - we feel like we're sharing your happy times. Somebody worked very hard on these things. And how did Sonja and Kemp get the cake there in one piece? Magicians? So glad everything turned out so well.
What crazy fun. You may be tired when life finally (if ever) settles down, but this is a summer that will long be remembered by all. The cake is a masterpiece!
Post a Comment