Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Birth of Quinn's Smile




 In early December, Ben had company business here, and so he brought his family for an early Christmas present.  Quinn was slower to remember her surroundings in our house.  But with coaxing, her expression went in stages from glum to the happy smile we all love.  Never take a smile for granted!  And never assume that there will always be one.

With Ross, she gave him "the look".  Although she did eventually see it his way, after all he had another dog and she loves dogs!

I am determined to find ways to make this blog work.  Steve showed me a back door to upload photos and I hope I can keep it going.  In the meantime, I have plenty of catch-up work to do.

3 comments:

Momcoach said...

I've missed your posts! Quinn is adorable and her pictures made me smile :)

Ann said...

Quinn's smile was worth waiting for. Her "stare down" of Ross is choice.

Elizabeth said...

Glad to have your photos back. The top picture is stunning - how can cold and foggy look so beautiful? Glad your grandchildren came - and that Quinn found her smile again.