Monday, June 4, 2012

Three Faces

 I sewed this "Sunday Dress" with Quinn sitting on my lap watching the sewing machine do it's magic.  The skirt swirled and the color was "turq blue".  She was happy.
 Quinn's first night in a real bed.  There have been so many little kids before her that have slept here.  We bought the twin beds when we lived in Tacoma when Ross was born (1963).  And now she, too, is a part of history.
Sunday morning and it is time to leave for the airport.  Not the happiest disposition. 

I have asked myself several times "what was I thinking?" when I invited Dwight to talk me into this new camera.  But after the photos I captured these last two weeks before the kids left, I can't thank him enough.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful photos of a little "angel". You have built so many sweet moments with those two little imps. May those memories help fill up the hole now that they are onto a new adventure.

Elizabeth said...

Precious pictures - and they are very good, by the way. However, with wonderful subjects, you can't miss. You will miss the business and keeping you on your toes that taking care of those two grandchildren have brought into your life. Guess you'll have to do genealogy or sew a quilt or something or other. By the way, the dress is a charmer, as well as the little girl in it.

Dwight said...

These three pictures are easily worth the price of the camera. Good going!