Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!!!!
This picture was from Mom's birthday a few years ago...not much has changed, especially the smile! Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I am so glad you are my mother, rather than a steam shovel with a snort ("Are You My Mother?", for you uncultured people). I wouldn't trade a minute of the lessons and the love that you have shared with me, and the heritage you have given me. Thank you for every little, teeny, tiny thing you have ever done to make my life easier and happier. Thank you for teaching me things like "no worky, no eaty", and "pretty is, as pretty does", and "Get to it!" and "Is that a want or a need?". Many times I have found myself shopping, choosing some great stuff, and then putting it all back on the shelf, going home empty handed-wonder where I got that from...
You are the best Mom in the whole world! I love you and I wish I could be with you today.
Love,
Shannon
Labels:
Judy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh....Thank you so much. How blessed I am to be the mother to the six chickens.
We sure do love you, Mom! (and oh yeah, thanks SO MUCH for that darn shopping thing!)
Just think how much money I have saved you!
Post a Comment