OHHHHHH. Isn't that beautiful? And to think this is out in the open on the hillside. It has been a long time since I have seen pink outside.
So pretty - nothing equals the rhodies and azaelas in the spring - they used to start blooming the last of February and finished in June. One thing we can't grow in Idaho.
I love, love, love that you introduced me to your blog, Judy. It's just like coming home again. Pat
I have chosen to ignore the snow and concentrate on the lone purple crocus blooming in my front yard. What a beautiful azalea Kemp!
It's nice to see an old friend! Hello Pat & Family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OHHHHHH. Isn't that beautiful? And to think this is out in the open on the hillside. It has been a long time since I have seen pink outside.
So pretty - nothing equals the rhodies and azaelas in the spring - they used to start blooming the last of February and finished in June. One thing we can't grow in Idaho.
I love, love, love that you introduced me to your blog, Judy. It's just like coming home again.
Pat
I have chosen to ignore the snow and concentrate on the lone purple crocus blooming in my front yard. What a beautiful azalea Kemp!
It's nice to see an old friend! Hello Pat & Family!
Post a Comment