Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grace Gala-Princess Aurora


As sad as it is, this is the only picture that I took of Grace. What was I thinking?! "Dorothy" is Grace's cousin on her dad's side. They are like sisters since Grace practically lived at her house the first three years of her life.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little princess! Thanks for finally posting her picture. Don't worry about missing a one time picture taking opportunity, I'm sure Grace will be MORE than willing to put the dress on again and again and again.

Kemp and Sonja said...

Shannon, remember the "Glenda the Good Witch" ensemble you gave Alicia when she was maybe three years old? She wore parts of that outfit for YEARS - including at least one attempt to wear the skirt to school. Every single picture you can get is a gem.

Anonymous said...

There she is! Now you know why I am so obnoxious with the camera. But we are glad that you got this one picture.